Saturday, July 15, 2006

Thank you, "Next Blog" button!

Wow, I am totally digging the "next blog" button provided (forced on us, really) by blogger. It will direct you to a random blog registered to the blogspot community, and I have found some real doozies. There are, of course, some that are similar to mine (many with all posts having 0 Comments, for instance), and there are some in foreign languages, and then there are some that are just totally inexplicable and/or awesomely bad - behold:

  • ...and this blog is their shrine.

  • Why? Why will she be watching over me?

  • Not sure if he hates the Irish, or if he just hates good grammar... (It makes me sad that he's a Minnesotan; must be a transplant)

  • The title says it all.

  • "...a guided journey of my fiber arts expeditions."
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Midwest Product said...

    Yes, comments and such. If you're reading this, the comment function works. Hooray!

    11:49 PM  
    Blogger Michelle said...

    Good idea... I keep meaning to post links to some of the better ones I find with the 'next blog' button. And I'm still confused as to why I keep getting the same ones over and over again - I know the 'next blog' button directs you to blogs that have been updated recently, but surely there must be more blogs getting updated than the handful that are forever showing up every time I click that button!

    Anyway, I've been wasting many a happy hour next-blogging... I can see the rest of this afternoon going the same way, too.

    9:54 AM  
    Blogger Serena said...

    OH MY GOD!!! O_O''

    it really is just a shrine to his wife's cleaveage! picture after picture after picture after picture....

    12:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home